Clarion Heavy Duty 24 volt Radio Source Unit
Works on 12 or 24 Volt Systems
- IP65 Compliant dust and water resistant front panel
- 6.8G Vibration Resistant
- Front 3.5mm and Rear RCA Auxiliary Inputs
- 12 FM and 12 AM Radio Presets
- Selectable Tuner Freq.- North America & Europe
- 2 week radio station memory
- Built-In Clock and Alarm Clock
- 12V or 24V Operation
- 1-DIN Chassis, less than 4.5” deep
- 15W x 2 Max Power
Need a harness plug for your semi truck or commercial truck? Check out the guys at Big Rig Stereo. They have harnesses for Peterbilt, Kenworth,Freightliner,Western Star, Mack and others.
Get Ready For The New Season
RG9451 HEAVY DUTY STEREO
.....FREE SHIPPING ON SELECTED COMBO SYSTEMS. A Heavy Duty Radio Exclusive Option.....
JHD910 Dockin Pod...910 D-Pod
HEAVY DUTY RADIOS .com 1-866-424-0575
Uses for Heavy Duty Radio... SITE LINKS
SAVE ON SELECTED COMBO SYSTEMS
Guaranteed Lowest Price
.....SAVE WITH SELECTED COMBO SYSTEMS. A Heavy Duty Radio Exclusive Option.....
NEW 12 or 24 Volt Heavy Duty Stereo
To meet the rigorous demands of work on a construction site or in an agricultural setting, we created the new RG-9451 Weatherproof 12 or 24 volt radio. With a rugged, water tight design that keeps out dust and water and dampens vibrations, the RG-9451 lets you listen to your favorite broadcasts without worrying about the weather or the environment.
-Thanks to an extremely airtight design , the front panel of the RG9451 stands up to dusty or rainy conditions (IP65 compliant).
- Vibration resistance guaranteed to 6.8 G.
- 12V or 24V connectability. Use as a 12 0r 24 volt radio
- AUX (external audio input) terminals are provided on both the front and rear panels, allowing playback of other audio sources such as digital terrestrial TV tuners and portable MP3 players.
- Up to 12 stations each for AM and FM bands can be stored in memory. Battery back-up retains memory of pre-set stations for 2 weeks.
-The AG-9451 has a compact design, especially depthwise. So it fits snugly in a shallow 1-DIN slot.
Selectable radio frequencies:
- Can be used with 8 to 16 ohm speakers
87.9 to 107.9 MHz (North America)
87.5 to 108.0 MHz (Europe, Other)
530 to 1710 kHz (North America)
531 to 1602 kHz (Europe)
531 to 1629 kHz (Other)
Design to be used as a 12 volt stereo or a 24 volt stereo.
RG9451 12/24 Volt STEREO